Hello, I'm Trish Marin.
I know it can seem daunting to approach someone else about your personal issues. But I’d love to talk with you about how I could help you make changes in your life.
My passion is in helping people to overcome their limitations so they can enjoy their lives fully. I was first attracted to becoming a hypnotherapist because I knew that these methods worked - I had been using them on myself for years.
As well as being a therapist, I had a long career in the corporate sector. That puts me in an ideal position to relate to your work issues and demands - things like stress, anxiety, sleep issues, dealing with difficult people, presentations and public speaking.
Since 2004, I have had a private clinical practice in hypnotherapy in London, so I have over 15 years of successful treatment experience. I have worked with many issues, including all types of anxiety conditions, phobias and panic attacks. My specialist qualifications include smoking cessation and weight management.
I am accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Register and the Terence Watts BWRT Institute. I abide by their ethical codes which ensure your needs are put first at all times.
Some of my qualifications:
- Qualified Hypno-Psychotherapist
- Advanced Diploma (Dip AdvHyp) from the National School of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Paediatric Hypnotherapy for working with children and teens
- Qualified to teach Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy and Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Easibirthing Practitioner (Hypnosis for Childbirth)
- BrainWorking Recursive Therapy - BWRT Levels 1 and 2
And the organisations I belong to:
- Advanced Practitioner of the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Member of The International Society of Paediatric Hypnotherapists (TISPH)
- Advanced Member of the Terence Watts BWRT Institute.
I completed an initial four-year training in hypnotherapy and psychotherapy and since then have extended my skills through specialist training and kept my knowledge up to date with continual professional development and supervision.
I also use a range of complementary techniques in my clinical practice including neuro linguistic programming (NLP), coaching, cognitive behavioural and mindfulness meditation approaches. One of the most recent additions to my toolkit is BrainWorking Recursive Therapy (BWRT). I've found that this helps to make changes even more quickly. You can find out more about my BWRT® practice at my other website BrainWorkCoach.
Whatever it is that's concerning you, I'd love to talk.