Highgate Hypnotherapy with HypnoSelf
The Highgate hypnotherapy consulting rooms are located in West Hill House, a quiet building set back from the road. It is at the lower end of Swain’s Lane and about 50 metres from Hampstead Heath. There is easy access to buses, trains and underground. The rooms are also close to local restaurants and cafes.
The building is architect designed and purpose built for therapy, with reception and waiting areas. The consulting rooms are extremely private, soundproofed and comfortably furnished.
Highgate Hypnotherapy Consulting Rooms
- West Hill House
- 6 Swain’s Lane
- London N6 6QS
How to find the Highgate Hypnotherapy Clinic
The Highgate Hypnotherapy consulting rooms are close to many parts of North London and North West London. They are convenient for areas such as Highgate, Kentish Town, Camden Town, Dartmouth Park, Hampstead, Archway, Holloway, Crouch End, Finsbury Park and Muswell Hill.
- 5 minutes from the A1 to the North
- 10 minutes to Camden Town to the South
- 20 minutes to the West End
- Parking: Pay and Display 10 to 12 am Mon to Fri
- Free Parking outside of these hours
- Underground: Northern Line: Kentish Town, Tufnell Park and Archway
- Bus routes: 214, C2 and C11
- Overground rail: Gospel Oak and Kentish Town
Profile of Highgate Hypnotherapist, Trish Marin
Trish Marin is a Hypnotherapist practising in North London and Central London since 2004. She is registered and accredited by CNHC and the General Hypnotherapy Register.
Trish offers Advanced Hypno-Psychotherapy to guide you to success with issues such as :
- Stopping Smoking, Habit Cessation, Weight Loss and Management, Boosting Confidence.
- Performance Enhancement (for Tests, Interviews, Sports Performance, Public Speaking), Confident Flying.
- Overcoming Shyness, Blushing, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Grief/Bereavement or Depression.
Hypnotherapy can be used to treat many other issues. So do get in touch with Trish for further information.